Place an Order
How to Order
We provide 3 ways to place an order with Luma Electric.
- Send a formal company purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 419-843-7842 Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 4:00 PM EST
- Download and fill in the order form and email it to email@example.com
Note: We are no longer accepting faxes
As of Q2 2019 Luma Electric is switching to FedEx as our default courier. We believe this change in courier will give our customers cost effective shipping options and get our products to you quicker.
Customers who wish to use other couriers other than FedEx may see a delay in shipments.
Shipping terms are "EXW" with two options:
1) Luma will provide the weight & dimensions of your package(s) when your PO is ready for shipment; you then arrange shipping with your courier.
2) You provide your UPS, FedEx, or DHL account information (or their international partners/affiliates), and Luma will arrange shipment using your account.
For first time customers our default terms are prepaid credit card. Accepted Cards
If your company wishes to establish terms other than prepaid you may inquire within the email or in the comments section of the order form.
International Payment Terms
Luma requires pre-payment for all international orders before shipment.
-EFT's (Electronic Fund Transfers): there is a $22USD fee which will be added to your invoice. We will provide a pro-forma invoice, and our deposit account information.
- Cards: Luma is partnered with SQUARE which accepts any US-issued, and most internationally-issued magstripe or chip-cards bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or UnionPay logo. The following card types are accepted: Credit, Corporate, Debit (processes like credit), Prepaid, & Rewards. See the link below for more information.
You can also click on the icon at the top of the page to edit additional information about your page, such as how it appears in your navigation bar (navigation alias) as well as the meta tag information.