Place an Order
How to Order
We provide 3 ways to place an order with Luma Electric.
Luma Electric uses Square to process all credit card orders (see payment terms below). Do not send credit card information via email.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a formal company PO or in the body of an email you may request items. We will confirm your order with a return email. Please be sure to have your company information somewhere in the email.
- We also provide a form-fillable pdf (this will allow you to type into the pdf using most pdf reader software) below that you can download, fill in the information needed, and email to email@example.com LUMA_ORDER-FORM.pdf
- Call us at 419-843-7842 Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 4:00 PM EST. When taking a phone order, we will need all the information that is listed on the order form below.
Note: We are no longer accepting faxes
For first time customers our default terms are prepaid credit card. Accepted Cards
If your company wishes to establish terms other than prepaid you may inquire within the email or in the comments section of the order form.
International Payment Terms
Luma requires pre-payment for all international orders before shipment.
-EFT's (Electronic Fund Transfers): there is a $22USD fee which will be added to your invoice. We will provide a pro-forma invoice, and our deposit account information.
- Cards: Luma is partnered with SQUARE which accepts any US-issued, and most internationally-issued magstripe or chip-cards bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or UnionPay logo. The following card types are accepted: Credit, Corporate, Debit (processes like credit), Prepaid, & Rewards. See the link below for more information.
As of Q2 2019 Luma Electric is switching to FedEx as our default courier. We believe this change in courier will give our customers cost effective shipping options and get our products to you quicker.
Customers who wish to use other couriers other than FedEx may see a delay in shipments.
Shipping terms are "EXW" with two options:
1) Luma will provide the weight & dimensions of your package(s) when your PO is ready for shipment; you then arrange shipping with your courier.
2) You provide your UPS, FedEx, or DHL account information (or their international partners/affiliates), and Luma will arrange shipment using your account.